Call for Student Volunteers
Student volunteers will be the key to the success of FSE 2021 in its “on-line first” form (+ a number of physical events). Becoming a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity for students to meet and talk with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of software engineering. It will also allow students an opportunity to meet other student volunteers from other countries who might be related disciplines. The opportunity to be a volunteer is open to any undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student from all over the world.
- Complimentary student registration to the main conference, as well as the ability to attend the sessions you have been assigned to.
- Networking opportunities with international software engineering researchers, practitioners, and fellow students.
- Possibility to attend the physical conference events.
- Officially be given recognition on the conference website, where we will allow you to post an abstract on your research and upload a short video of you explaining it.
- Enrollment as a Ph.D., Masters, or full-time undergraduate student at the time of the conference
- Proficient in English.
Approximately 20 hours of work during the conference week:
- Co-ordinating online events (or physical events in case the physical event takes place), as per organization requirements.
- Full availability between August 23 – August 27, 2021 (inclusive). You will be requested to specify in the application form if you are not available on any of the days of the pre- and/or post-conference program. Not all volunteers will be required to work full time, and we can take this information into account during the selection process.
- Please fill out this form.
- Arrange for a note of reference from your academic supervisor or other faculty member that you indicated in the application form. The reference should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject: “ESEC/FSE 2021 SV Reference for [Student First Name Last Name].”