ESEC/FSE 2021 (series) /
ACM SIGSOFT CAPS-Virtual Program
The ACM SIGSOFT CAPS now welcomes applicants to apply for financial support to attend ESEC/FSE 2021. The CAPS program will provide complimentary registration for the virtual conference. The support is available for anyone who fits into one or more of the following categories:
- participants who identify as being a member of an underrepresented racial or ethnic group(s) in the place they work,
- participants based in low income and lower middle income countries as identified by the World Bank List of Economies,
- undergraduate students,
- SIGSOFT members (both student and professional), or
- members of the SE community who cannot afford the registration fee.
There are three types of CAPS applications:
- author (main conference),
- author (workshops), and
The application deadline for all three categories is July 25th, 2021.
Application link: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6420938/CAPS-Virtual-ESEC-FSE-2021.