Registered user since Thu 25 Jan 2018
Yi Li is an assistant professor at the School of Computer Science and Engineering of the Nanyang Technological University. He received both his PhD and MSc in Computer Science from the University of Toronto, and his BComp from the National University of Singapore. Yi’s research interests are in program analysis and automated reasoning techniques with applications in software engineering and software security. These include software model checking, bug finding, security testing, software evolution and maintenance. His research also addressed important problems in SMT solving techniques and artificial intelligence.
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Doctoral Symposium-track
- DIFFBASE: A Differential Factbase for Effective Software Evolution Management
- Session Chair of Dependability—Software Security 1 (part of Research Papers)
- Session Chair of Analytics & Software Evolution—Libraries and APIs 1 (part of Research Papers)
View general profile