Registered user since Wed 1 Nov 2017
I am the Director of the Software Engineering Application Technology Lab at Huawei, China. Prior to joining Huawei, I was an ARC DECRA Fellow and a lecturer (equivalent to U.S. assistant professor) at the Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia. I got my Ph.D degree in June 2014 from the College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. I was very fortunate to work under the supervision of Prof. Xiaohu Yang and Prof. Jianling Sun. From July 2012 to January 2014, I was a visiting student of Prof. David Lo in Singapore Management University.
To help developers and testers improve their productivity, my current research focuses on data science for software engineering, i.e., mining and analyzing rich data in software repositories to uncover interesting and actionable information. I have employed and customized structured and unstructured data analytics techniques – including data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, search-based algorithms, and program analysis – to transform passive software engineering data into automated tools and new insights.
- Code2Que: A Tool for Improving Question Titles from Mined Code Snippets in Stack Overflow
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Doctoral Symposium-track
- Generating Question Titles for Stack Overflow from Mined Code Snippets
- Automating the Removal of Obsolete TODO Comments
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Ideas, Visions and Reflections-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Checking Smart Contracts with Structural Code Embedding
- Embedding App-Library Graph for Neural Third Party Library Recommendation
- KGAMD: An API-Misuse Detector Driven by Fine-Grained API-Constraint Knowledge Graph
- Just-In-Time Defect Identification and Localization: A Two-Phase Framework
- Characterizing Search Activities on Stack Overflow
View general profile