Registered user since Wed 24 Jan 2018
Tushar Sharma is a software engineering researcher focusing on topics related to software design and architecture, refactoring, software quality (specifically code and design quality), and technical debt. He is currently a Research Scientist at Siemens Corporate Technology, Charlotte, USA. He earned PhD from Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens, Greece with a specialization in software engineering in May 2019. Earlier, he obtained an MS in Computer Science from the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, Chennai, India. His professional experience includes working with Siemens Research and Technology Center, Bangalore, India for more than seven years (2008-2015). He co-authored ‘Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt’ and two Oracle Java certification books. He developed Designite, a software design quality assessment tool, used by many practitioners and researchers (from more than 80 universities) worldwide. He is an IEEE Senior Member.
- Session Chair of SE & AI—Software Engineering for Machine Learning 2 (part of Research Papers)
- Co-chair in Program Committee within the Student Research Competition-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Industry Papers-track
- Session Chair of Analytics & Software Evolution—Metrics (part of Research Papers)
- Student Research Competition Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
View general profile