Registered user since Mon 5 Feb 2018
Abhik Roychoudhury is a Professor of Computer Science at National University of Singapore. His research focuses on software testing and analysis, software security and trust-worthy software construction. His research group has built scalable techniques for testing, debugging and repair of programs using systematic semantic analysis. The capability to automatically repair programs at a large scale contributes to the vision of self-healing software. He is the Director of the National Satellite of Excellence in Trustworthy Software Systems in Singapore. He is also the Lead Principal Investigator of the Singapore Cyber-security Consortium, which is a consortium of over 25 companies in the cyber-security space engaging with academia for research and collaboration.
- Flaky Test Detection in Android via Event Order Exploration
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Session Chair of Testing—Bug Characterization and Fixing (part of Research Papers)
- Committee Member in Steering Committee
- Beyond Tests: Program Vulnerability Repair via Crash Constraint Extraction
View general profile